Custom Storefronts, inc. is looking for an Assistant Project Manager. The successful candidate will have 3+ years’ relevant experience with construction, storefront glazing, brake metal, architectural millwork or a related field. Responsibilities include assisting Project Managers with daily activities required to manage storefront projects. Additional responsibilities include takeoffs, proposals, material orders and the review of shop/fabrication drawings. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to advance their career as this has the potential to work into a Project Manager position.
- Create material takeoffs and schedules
- Create project pricing proposals
- Prepare vendor quote requests and place material orders
- Assist with maintaining program schedules
- Research material and vendor options
- Preparation of Packing Lists
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Excellent organization and communication skills required
- Must be highly motivated and able to work in a team environment
- Ability to read architectural blueprints and shop/fabrication drawings a plus
- Recent AutoCAD experience or recent AutoCAD training/education a plus
- Brake metal or glazing systems experience a plus
- Millwork experience a plus
Thank you for exploring a career opportunity with us.