Custom Storefronts, inc. is looking for a motivated warehouse employee. The successful candidate will have 1-3 years’ experience in a busy warehouse environment. Responsibilities include driving to/from vendor locations, loading and unloading of shipments on site/offsite, as well as the basic use of various shop tools, machinery and equipment. This position requires experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment., attention to detail and a keen eye for quality.
- Work with high quality storefront material, doors and frames
- Apply commercial custom fit door trim hardware, kick plates, hinges, lock bodies, etc.
- Loading and unloading material from trucks and/or crates as applicable
- Adhere to quality control and quality assurance standards
- Work confidently with warehouse equipment including basic shop hand tools such as drills, sanders, hand grinders, table saws and crosscut saws and forklift
- Ability to work with basic office equipment such as copy machine, desktop computer and/or e-mail as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned including drop off and pick up to and from vendors
- Experience in warehouse environment (i.e. shipping, logistics, or other related fields)
- Ability to handle physical workload up to 55lbs unassisted and repeat as needed
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to read and write English
- Willingness to learn and work with Android tablet, laptop or computer setup using Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent driving record with valid driver’s license
- Stellar work history including attendance record with reliable transportation
The ideal candidate may no longer be challenged, feel their talents are not being fully utilized or whose future opportunity is limited by their current employer. Successful candidates must display personal motivation, attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
Those of us at CSI know that we are bound together as a company by a strong culture that is a source of pride to all of us!
Thank you for exploring a career opportunity with us.