Custom Storefronts, inc. is looking for a motivated warehouse employee. The successful candidate will have 1-3 years’ experience in a busy warehouse environment. Responsibilities may include driving to/from vendor locations, loading and unloading of shipments on site/offsite, as well as the basic use of various shop tools, machinery and equipment. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, have the ability to multi task in a fast paced manufacturing environment. Attention to detail and a keen eye for quality. A strong attendance record and reliable transportation with a willingness to work and engage in a team oriented work environment. If you possess these qualities and characteristics- you are encouraged to apply!
- Work with high quality storefront material, doors and frames
- Apply commercial custom fit door trim hardware, kick plates, hinges, lock bodies, etc.
- Loading and unloading material from trucks and/or crates as applicable
- Adhere to quality control and quality assurance standards
- Work confidently with warehouse equipment including basic shop hand tools such as drills, sanders, hand grinders, table saws and crosscut saws and forklift
- Ability to work with basic office equipment such as copy machine, desktop computer and/or e-mail as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned including drop off and pick up to and from vendors
- Driving to drop off/ pick-up materials
- Experience in warehouse environment (i.e. shipping, logistics, or other manufacturing related fields)
- Ability to handle physical workload up to 50lbs unassisted and repeat as needed
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Must be able to stand on your feet all day
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have training retention and have an ability to trouble shoot
- Must have experience with various material handling and experience with most warehouse and shop tools/ machinery and equipment related to the trade
- Excellent driving record with valid driver’s license
- Forklift experience a plus!
- Basic Computer skills a plus!
- Quality Control/Quality Assurance a plus!
- Stellar work history including attendance record with reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be able to pass a drug screening
- Basic Construction worker encouraged to apply!
The ideal candidate may no longer be challenged, feel their talents are not being fully utilized or whose future opportunity is limited by their current employer. Successful candidates must display personal motivation, attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
Those of us at CSI know that we are bound together as a company by a strong culture that is a source of pride to all of us!
Thank you for exploring a career opportunity with us.