Custom Storefronts, inc. is looking for an experienced High-Level Millworker who is interested in an opportunity to work for a progressive company. The successful candidate will have 5-10 years’ experience in custom millwork fabrication. Responsibilities include the fabrication of custom storefront millwork projects including high end entry doors. Additional responsibilities include…..
- Provide high level quality control assurance
- Processing wood components for custom millwork and entry doors
- Gluing up of various wood components
- Planing, sanding, jointing and ripping
- Cutting of wood components to precision required
- Sanding of components to specification
- Preparation and installation of hardware
- Performing basic machine maintenance
- Attention to detail and precision within 1/32”
- A firm knowledge of wood characteristics and proper gluing techniques
- Excellent understanding of proper sanding techniques
- Ability to read detailed architectural blue prints and shop/fabrication drawings
- Ability to plan and sequence processes to ensure projects run smoothly and efficiently, including working with and/or leading others
- Extensive knowledge of shapers, table saws, routers, up-cut saws, tiger stops, jointers, etc. including how to safely and correctly set the machines up
- Experience with veneer application a plus
- Experience with stain/ finishing a plus
- Supervisory and door fabrication experience will have a competitive advantage
Thank you for exploring a career opportunity with us.
Those of us at CSI know that we are bound together as a company by a strong culture that is a source of pride to all of us!