Custom Storefronts, inc. is looking for an Administrative Assistant. The successful candidate will have 2-3 years minimum experience in a manufacturing environment. The successful candidate will assist with day to day operations and be the main point of contact for our team and all incoming vendors/customers. Responsibilities include assisting with directing multi phone line calls, miscellaneous clerical duties and extensive computer interactive work; working knowledge with Access, Word, Excel and website monitoring. Additional responsibilities may include quickbooks accounting, supporting department managers with time cards and moderate HR assistance.
- Compensation and benefits administration and record keeping
- Performance Management and improvement tracking systems
- Recruiting and staffing logistics
- Employee orientation, development, and training logistics
- Assisting with employee relations
- Company employee communication
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health reporting
- Maintaining employee files and HR filing systems
- Assisting with payroll with weekly timecards
- Assisting Department managers with documentation
- Must be highly motivated and able to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Must have excellent organization and communication skills
- Must have experience handling and processing confidential information
- Candidate interviewing experience a plus
- Have worked in a manufacturing environment a plus
- HR experience a plus
Successful candidates must display personal motivation, attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
Those of us at CSI know that we are bound together as a company by a strong culture that is a source of pride to all of us!
Thank you for exploring a career opportunity with us.