Custom Storefronts, inc. is looking for a Human Resources Administrative Assistant. The successful candidate will have 1-3 years working in an HR support environment assisting with day to day operations. Responsibilities include assisting with benefits administration, maintaining employee files, employee safety documentation and company employee communication. Additional responsibilities include supporting department managers with the writing of departmental standard operating procedures and corrective action forms as well as the maintenance of employment ads.
- Compensation and benefits administration and record keeping
- Performance Management and improvement tracking systems
- Recruiting and staffing logistics
- Employee orientation, development, and training logistics
- Assisting with employee relations
- Company employee communication
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health reporting
- Maintaining employee files and HR filing systems
- Assisting with payroll with weekly timecards
- Assisting Department managers with documentation
- 1-3 years in an HR support environment
- Must be highly motivated and able to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Must have excellent organization and communication skills
- Must have experience handling and processing confidential information
- Candidate interviewing experience a plus
- Have worked in a manufacturing environment a plus
Successful candidates must display personal motivation, attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
Those of us at CSI know that we are bound together as a company by a strong culture that is a source of pride to all of us!
Thank you for exploring a career opportunity with us.