Custom Storefronts, inc. is looking for an entry level metal fabricator. The successful candidate will have recently completed education or have at least 1-3 years of experience in some form of metal fabrication. This position will assist with all forms of metal fabrication including steel and aluminum. This is not a mass production environment, the candidate will be challenged with a wide variety of responsibilities including the fabrication of shear blocks, glazing systems, pull handles and other custom components related to storefront systems. The successful candidate must be able to read shop/fabrication drawings and have attention to detail as precision is critical for this position. This position has the opportunity to grow into multiple positions, depending on the candidate’s ability.
- Fabrication of various steel and aluminum components
- Cutting and prepping components using up-cut saws, tiger stops, drill jigs
- Preparation and Installation of hardware on storefront and entry doors
- Provide high level quality control assurance
- Additional responsibilities include crating/packaging as products are shipped all over the continental US and beyond
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Ability to read shop/fabrication drawings as well as architectural blue prints
- Ability to stay focused and provide a high level of accuracy and production
- A firm working knowledge of power tools and various cutting and measuring devises
- Ability to lift 55lbs unassisted required
- Experience with brake metal or glazing systems a plus
- Milling / Machining experience a plus
Thank you for exploring a career opportunity with us.