Custom Storefronts, inc. is looking for an experienced Millworker who is interested in an opportunity to work into a high level fabricator position. The successful candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in custom millwork fabrication. Responsibilities include processing wood components using various wood working equipment including shapers, table saws, routers, up-cut saws, tiger stops, timesavers, and sliding table saws. Additional responsibilities include assembling trim, machining, casing, and using jigs/fixtures.
- Provide high level quality control/quality assurance
- Processing wood components of architectural millwork
- Gluing up of various wood components
- Planning, sanding, jointing and ripping
- Work with routers, table saws and various hand tools
- Cutting of wood components to precision required
- Sanding of components to specification
- Attention to detail and precision within 1/32”
- A firm knowledge of wood characteristics and proper gluing techniques
- Excellent understanding of proper sanding techniques
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and shop/fabrication drawings
- Working knowledge of shapers, table saws, routers, up-cut saws, tiger stops, jointers, etc.
- Have familiarity with custom project fabrication
- Experience with finish carpentry and woodworking
- Experience with veneer application a plus
- Experience with stain/ finishing a plus
- Preparation and installation of hardware a plus
- Performing basic machine maintenance a plus
- Supervisory and door fabrication experience will have a competitive advantage
If you are reliable with great commitment and love what you do- come join our team!
Thank you for exploring a career opportunity with us.
Those of us at CSI know that we are bound together as a company by a strong culture that is a source of pride to all of us!