Custom Storefronts, inc. is looking for a Project Coordinator/ Project Estimator. The successful candidate will have 1-3 years’ relevant experience in a manufacturing environment and/or commercial construction. Responsibilities include assisting Project Managers with daily activities required to manage storefront projects. This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently in an administrative role supporting department heads or Project Managers and is looking to advance their career. This position has the potential to work into an Assistant Project Manager position with the right attitude and willingness to learn.
- Maintaining Project Schedules
- Track Bid Dates and Organize Project Documentation
- Prepare vendor quote requests
- Order and tracking of materials
- Process RFIs and Change Orders
- Invoicing documents
- Create material takeoffs and schedules
- Create project pricing proposals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong computer skills required
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organization and communication skills
- Must be highly motivated and able to work in a team environment;
- Ability to deal with interruptions and refocus on the task at hand is a must
- Must be able to take on multiple tasks, prioritize them and complete them on time with a high level of accuracy
- Accounting knowledge a plus!
- Construction, Glazing and/or Millwork experience /knowledge a plus!